Sunday, April 2, 2017

Workout Pictures

Hey guys!
As I promised, here is the rest of the pictures from the photoshoot yesterday:











As you can see they came out amazing! I plan on using these pictures for my article. As I said before, I want my article to be about fast workouts that can be done with no gym equipment and do not require any money to be spent. I plan on writing a workout plan and adding descriptions to each photo on how to do the exercise move, for how long, and what the muscle group the exercise is suppose to target. These images captured exactly what I was aiming for, I wanted them to be very simple. When people view demonstrations I feel it should look very clean and simplistic so they can focus on perfecting the movement without injury. I am excited to start researching exercises and how I will layout these pictures on the page. I will be back soon with more ideas!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment