Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cover Page

Hey!

So now that I have my pictures all set, I am eager to start designing my magazine cover. I began googling websites that I could use to create magazines, and I came across Joomag.com. My teacher, Mrs. Marchetti, had mentioned this site to the class a couple weeks ago so I checked it out and created an account. I started playing around with all the templates and tools and found the site very difficult to use and it was hard to find a template and I did not see any for my magazine genre. I soon realized I was able to create a one page spread from scratch. There are so many tools to use, I did not know where to begin, I watched the tutorial videos so I could learn how to create my cover.  I am going to keep watching and learning. I will be back soon to share what I created!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment