Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Amazing Shots!

Hi everyone!
I am so so so excited to share the amazing shots we took at our photoshoot earlier today! They are all so amazing and I now have no idea which one I will choose for the cover. I am going to show you guys the pictures I took of Hailey, my model, for the cover page. So here they are:




I am so happy with these shots. I think they all came out so great, but I can only choose just one for my cover. After asking Brooke her opinion, we both really liked the second picture. I am leaning towards choosing that shot because the medium shot is a great angle and I think would make a great cover image. During my research for health and lifestyle magazines, most of the covers were medium shots and only a few were full body. Since we have a few great shots, I may want to use one of these shots in my table of contents. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I am really loving the idea of the second shot being my cover page! Come check out my next blog post to see the rest of the shots from the shoot!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment