Sunday, April 2, 2017

Critiques

Hello!

This past week in class my teacher, Mrs. Marchetti, assigned us into groups of four to critique each others ideas about our projects. I was able to show my classmates my blog and explain to them what I had in mind for my magazine. I started off explaining my title Better You to my group and how it related to the genre Brooke and I chose, the title of my magazine was liked by my entire group! I was thrilled that the title was interpreted exactly how Brooke and I wanted it to be. I began expressing my concern for not not being able to decide on what I should do for my magazine cover, my classmate Camila showed me the site issuu.com (Check it out! It is amazing inspiration when designing). This site gave me so many ideas for my cover page and I cannot wait to make my ideas a reality. I decided I want my cover to be on a white back drop, and my model, Hailey, would be wearing a colored sports bra to add a pop of color. My group also was able to help me come up with an idea for my article topic, they helped me brainstorm the idea of having my article be a demonstration of a quick workout that a person could do in a short time with no gym equipment... I loved it! I am going to have Hailey do basic workout moves in my photoshoot such as squats, lunges, mountain climbers, and planks. This way I will have pictures for my article and I will later come up with a workout plan for my magazine article. I am so happy to finally say that Brooke and I will finally be having our photoshoot for our magazine tomorrow! Come back tomorrow to see how it went!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment