Sunday, April 2, 2017

Photoshoot

Hi!
Well, our photoshoot went absolutely amazing! It was everything Brooke and I had in mind for our cover, it was as if our ideas came to life. Our two friends, Hailey and Carli, came to model for both of our magazines. Hailey was my model, and I instructed her to bring 3 different sports bras and sneakers to change throughout the shoot. She changed three times and I was able to take some amazing shots. I am almost positive I got the perfect cover shot! I also was able to take pictures of Hailey demonstrating workout moves which I plan on using for my article. Brooke and I were very lucky because Brooke's dad has professional photo equipment and a photo studio, which he let us use. I cannot wait to see how the pictures look on the big screen and I am waiting anxiously for Brooke to send them to me. I will post the pictures as soon as possible in my next post but here is a sneak peak for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment