Friday, April 7, 2017

Set backs

Good afternoon!
As you have read in my past blogs, my process in creating my magazine has gone very smoothly but I have encountered an issue this week. So, Brooke had made her cover at the same time as I was making mine and we had very bad communication. I made a very different cover that had bright colors and bold fonts, and hers was very simple (they were polar opposites). I really liked her cover so I decided to totally redo my cover, which allowed our magazines to be more uniformed. Although I had to redo my cover and spend more time in the design process, I am really pleased with the outcome. I am so excited to share it with you guys...




So as you see our covers are very similar, mine is on the left and Brooke's is on the right. We both used canva.com to create our covers. We used all the same fonts (which were very simplistic), and our title was very bold because we wanted to catch the readers attention. I decided to make my title and subtitles pink because I wanted the color to match my model's sports bra. We also both made our cover pictures centered and close up. I am excited to finish up this magazine and see the end result!

I am happy to say I am finished with the cover!

Be back soon!

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment