Friday, April 7, 2017

Table of Contents

Welcome back to my blog!
I am really happy to say that creating my table contents has been very easy! I realized that canva.com had magazine templates and I found a perfect table of contents template that suited exactly what I had in mind. I used the same fonts and color pink that I used on the cover page and I was able to use another image of my model, Hailey. My goal was to have the magazine look uniformed. Although I had no problems with making the table of contents, my partner Brooke wasn't so lucky. She had to redo her's because ours ended up being very different. She ended up changing it with no problem, and I think its safe to say that were are very happy with it and won't be changing it anymore! I am so excited with my magazine and only have my article left to write! I will be doing that first thing tomorrow. I will post a picture of my table of contents below!
Be back soon to share more updates!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment