Friday, April 7, 2017

The Ad

I am back and have some great news!

I created another page in my magazine! So.... As you turn the cover page, you see the wonderful advertisement I made! The picture I used was from our photoshoot, but it was Brooke's model. We decided to make our advertisements using each other's models to switch things up and so the reader won't have to see the same face over and over again. In reality, magazines typically have tons of models! I decided to make my advertisement about a store called the "Carli Shop." I came up with that name because the model name is Carli and that was the first thing that came into my mind and I just went with my gut! After I had the name of the shop I was planning on advertising, I began looking at all the different options of fonts. I actually decided right away while scrolling through the fonts on Canva that I wanted to use the same one I did for the title on my cover. I tested it out, and it looked amazing! I wanted the font to be bold to get the readers attention to look at the product and google the site. Also, I used a bight purple font color to draw attention to the page. I will post a picture of the advertisement below! I am going to get my table contents started and I will be back soon to share it with you guys!
Until next time!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment