Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Two Page Spread

Hey everyone!

I am now in the final stages of my magazine and I just finished creating my two page spread. I always had in mind to write my article about fitness, and how to fit working out into your daily routine. The workout was demonstrated my model, Hailey. I came up with the moves myself because I have many workouts from my background knowledge and previous experience. I love going to the gym and I thought I would incorporate my fast workout into the article. I chose to put a picture of Hailey planking on the top of the first page of the spread because I wanted readers to have a visual. My fonts were the same I used on my cover because I wanted the magazine to look similar throughout all the pages. My article was written by me and I just wanted it to relate to readers, and I thought by sharing the struggle of busy schedules would draw people to read more. As I began adding the pictures on the second page, I realized the background was way too plain, so I added a pink backdrop to give it some pop. I am so happy with my two page spread, and you can view it in my next post where I attach the entire magazine!

Stayed tuned!

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment