Sunday, April 2, 2017

Designing My Cover

Hi!
After hours and hours of figuring out how to use the tools Joomagg has to offer, I created a wonderful magazine cover. I am going to show my cover below and I will explain my thought process behind each detail.
So the Title... I wanted it to be the same color as Hailey's sports bra! I thought the font was simple yet bold, which was exactly what I was going for.
The SLIM STONG & SEXY was an idea I got from my past research. I thought this was a perfect line to grab readers attention and I wanted the strong to be in pink to stand out.
Hailey Yaffa is the "fitness personality" and I am hoping her workout would get people opening the magazine because they are curious after seeing the cover photo. I also wanted her to be in the center of the magazine since the main article will be about her workouts.
The remaining titles are meant to grab readers attention and get them reading. Most health and lifestyle magazines advertising fitness have multiple catch phrases.
This cover is not done and I plan on making changes. I am very happy so far with what I have created and I will keep sharing my changes! See you back soon.
-Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment